$20.00
$30.00
Ross Allen
United Kingdom
Manchester
Greater Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Poll: Do you want an art book for Forbidden Fortress?
This is to gauge the desire for an art book, in order to show FFP how popular the art book would be!
Do you want an art book for Forbidden Fortress?
Yes, as a stretch goal.
Yes, as a social goal.
Yes, as an add-on.
I want it to exist.
...No
      104 answers
Poll created by athurdent
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mikael peterson
United States
San Jose
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be cool to have. Especially if it contained a gallery of studio painted minis, color and painting guides, and dioramas.

The painting guide inserts included with the swamp slugs was pretty handy. Even when I make different choices it is really nice to have good studio photos. I would definitely pay to have a nicely printed book with good quality photos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adria D
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have any interest in an art book myself (I've spent enough on this game already ), but I'd be happy for others to have it. Especially as an add-on that will drive up KS sales.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mbmbmb
The art for this game isn't good enough to warrant an art book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, that's one opinion...I'm not saying it's right or wrong b/c well, it's art and eye of the beholder and all that stuff.

But yeh, that is certainly an opinion.

fightcitymayor wrote:
The art for this game isn't good enough to warrant an art book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cesar Augusto Morales
Colombia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It´ll be cool...not really interested but the art work is gorgeous and with a gallery of painted mini it will blow minds...and eyes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Schaaf
Germany
Hamburg
Hamburg
flag msg tools
Would be nice to get an art book. I like the art that has been shown so far and would definitely buy the book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. C.
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The art for this game is good enough to warrant an art book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joanna G
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed I enjoy the art quite a bit. Could include SoB east and west, sketches, final color, painted models etc and then could also have older designs for things that they didnt go with. Would be fun to see the evolution of the different enemies and heroes as well as the maps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fnorbl Fnorblobson
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well... For me, art books in games are a nice bonus that I don't really need. I will look through it for fifteen minutes or so, and it will be nice to have it, but I will then most likely not look at it again. And, to be frank, a lot of the art on boardgames is nice, but not art book worthy for me. I'd rather have the money invested into more high quality components (which is a general comment in regards of art books of games, and not specific to SoB).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.