4 Posts

Ghostbusters: The Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Few questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kim Thevelein
Belgium
flag msg tools
1/ if the scenario says to emerge 3 ghosts from the closed gate. Do you need to roll for each ghost the proton die.
2/ played the first 2 scenarios for now, did you also think it went easy.
3/ if i'm in a square and theres some orang line starting at one corner, can i pass?
4/ if i can draw a line from 1 of the 4 corners of my square to one of the 4 corners of the gate square witjout passing a ghost, red and yellow lines i can close it.

Gr

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Harrow
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Kim Thevelein wrote:
1/ if the scenario says to emerge 3 ghosts from the closed gate. Do you need to roll for each ghost the proton die.
2/ played the first 2 scenarios for now, did you also think it went easy.
3/ if i'm in a square and there's some orange line starting at one corner, can i pass?
4/ if i can draw a line from 1 of the 4 corners of my square to one of the 4 corners of the gate square without passing a ghost, red and yellow lines i can close it.

Gr

1.) Yes, roll the die once for each ghost that would emerge. This gives them the opportunity to emerge on to different spaces, rather than automatically merging (or moving further) as soon as they appear.

2.) Yes, the first two scenarios were fairly easy. They get much harder though as you continue!

3.) You may not move through orange lines, however, you can move diagonally if the line doesn't cross between you and the space you are moving to.

4.) Yes, you have Line of Sight on that gate (or ghost) under those conditions, provided they are not too many spaces away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mataio Wilson
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Dan is 100% correct on all responses.

Thanks, Dan!

-Mataio Wilson, Lead Designer, Ghostbusters: The Board Game I&II
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Thevelein
Belgium
flag msg tools
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.