Subject: character bios rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eddie Harr
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
On the kickstarter there are short bios for each character/monster. I love these! I am really hoping they put them somewhere (like on their dashboard) but it doesn't appear this is the case. Does anyone know if they will be place somewhere?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Sanchez
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
eddieharr wrote:
On the kickstarter there are short bios for each character/monster. I love these! I am really hoping they put them somewhere (like on their dashboard) but it doesn't appear this is the case. Does anyone know if they will be place somewhere?

Was wondering the same thing...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
We were discussing this in another thread, it would be great if they included these as a way to have dividers for storing the Activation Cards when they are not being used. You could use them to section off the cards and more quickly find them for the characters you wanted to draft, instead of going through an unorganized deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit VOGT
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
eddieharr wrote:

The short bios will probably not be on the dashboards (not enough space). We are thinking about including them in the art book or BBE could make use of it in the RPG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Benoit,
Very excited for the game. What about the idea of including some bit of cardboard with at least the units name on it the top of them slightly taller than Activation Cards. This would be for the purpose of keeping Activation Cards divided while the game is stored? A small thing I know but a nice bit of polish so that you do not have to sort through what is now hundreds of cards with all of the Kickstarter Stretch Goals. This could also be what you place on the table instead of the mini during the draft.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit VOGT
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
richcottrell wrote:
Benoit,
Very excited for the game. What about the idea of including some bit of cardboard with at least the units name on it the top of them slightly taller than Activation Cards. This would be for the purpose of keeping Activation Cards divided while the game is stored? A small thing I know but a nice bit of polish so that you do not have to sort through what is now hundreds of cards with all of the Kickstarter Stretch Goals. This could also be what you place on the table instead of the mini during the draft.

Thanks!

We should be announcing something which should please you within the next days
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Great, keep up the good work, your design looks really solid which is what sold me on the game. The minis are cool but it seems to have some great game play backing it up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.