GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

9,597 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Mansions of Madness» Forums » General

Subject: Question about trauma cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Diego Montado
msg tools
Hi,

We recently played our 1st game. I was and will be the keeper for next time, and have a doubt.

It happened that the trauma cards I received (using the keeper action card that lets me buy them), if I remember correctly, I was only able to use when the player had very low health or sanity, were almost unusable most of the game.

My question is: How many of these cards can I have, and can I change them somehow if I don't like them? I was hoping I would be able to use many of them when they receive damage or sanity loss, but actually I barely used them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Steinbach
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can have 4 of them at any time. You may discard them at any time to make room for extra trauma cards.

Usually, the cards that require low health or sanity are the most powerful in the game. The majority of them have no requirement as far as i know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diego Montado
msg tools
4 of the ones that attack sanity + 4 of the ones that attack health, or 4 in total?

So if I have 3 cards, I get one and I dont like, I can discard it and immediately spend points to get a new one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Steinbach
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
4 in total.

As long as you have the threat to pay for it, you may keep discarding bad cards and drawing new ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matěj Jan Morávek
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vardaine wrote:

As long as you have the threat to pay for it, you may keep discarding bad cards and drawing new ones.

And the means for it - you cannot just draw a card without the use of some Keeper Action. Just for clarity...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.