Spain
Death Star
A galaxy far, far away
flag msg tools
"Apology accepted, Captain Needa."
badge
"Say my name"
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got the game second hand and everything is horribly mixed together, thanks to postal service. Components from both solo and core. It's nightmare

Could someone please confirm the total amount of cards and counters in the core game?

And the amount of cards and counters in the solo expansion?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Godinho
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry I don't have the game handy but I do remember there being 55 cards in base game and 55 in the solo expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Registrau wrote:
I just got the game second hand and everything is horribly mixed together, thanks to postal service. Components from both solo and core. It's nightmare

Could someone please confirm the total amount of cards and counters in the core game?

And the amount of cards and counters in the solo expansion?

Thanks.

You can get the unit count from the back of the rule book and the hit marker count in the rule book. I can't really tell you how many defense and misc counters you have since I don't know if you have the first or second edition of the game. You can google pictures of the counter sheets to see how many your game should have though it really isn't important if you were missing 1 defense counter since I don't ever think we use all of them at once. AtB comes with 55 cards.

The solo comes with 55 cards and 35 counters.

Enjoy the games!

Gunter
Academy Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh Grotius
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For what it's worth, I ordered a new copy from Amazon.com, which shipped it from the "warstore," and my cards were a bit jumbled too. I got 8 duplicates and am missing 8 cards (44-47 and 52-55). The good news is that Academy Games immediately arranged to mail me replacement cards.

This may mean that someone out there is missing the 8 duplicates that were shipped to me!

Anyway, I'm very pleased with Academy's prompt action to help me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.