flag msg tools
designer
Solo Gaming Reviews and Commentary
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Per GMT Update:
Quote:

We're also culling the list a bit this time, removing two games that have been lagging in numbers and one at the designer's request. Here are the games that we're removing:

Hammerin' Sickles (Designer Request)

Could it be that HS will now have the same great look at the other two in the series???

One can hope!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed - Hammerin' Sickles is now officially moving to Revolution Games and will be re-named "Longstreet Attacks: The Second Day at Gettysburg". I'll make an official announcement here when I get the new Revolution Games link. Very exciting!

Herm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HORST324 wrote:
Indeed - Hammerin' Sickles is now officially moving to Revolution Games and will be re-named "Longstreet Attacks: The Second Day at Gettysburg". I'll make an official announcement here when I get the new Revolution Games link. Very exciting!

Herm

HOT
DIGGITY
DOG!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred W. Manzo
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes, It's going to be exactly the same as the first two games in the series "Stonewall's Sword: the Battle of Cedar Mountain" and "Thunder in the Ozarks: the Battle of Pea Ridge." We will just be upgrading the rules in "Hammerin' Sickles" to correspond to the latest rules of "Thunder in the Ozarks." Hammerin' Sickles was the first in the series, and for all intents and purposes was finished a year or two ago, but Stonewall's Sword and Thunder in the Ozarks have been playetested a good 40 times each and have been seen by the general gaming public for a year and a half (Thunder for few weeks) so gamers have help polish the system even further.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Kahrl
United States
Unionville
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hooray! And already pre-ordered. And Hermann, my apologies on title suggestions, here's hoping I didn't put too much of a crimp in the first publisher's pre-orders, and that the new title helps it get thrice as many with the new publisher.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
roger miller
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
The title was not bad but we felt a little more descriptive title with the word Gettysburg in it might do a little better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha! No problem Christina. I just told Fred that we'll have to name one of the scenarios "Hammerin' Sickles" as an acknowledgment to the "controversy". I certainly hope that the new edition draws new interest.

Thanks!
Herm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Harper
United States
National City
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good job, Hermann and Roger! This is way cool!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.