Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
44 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Commands & Colors: Napoleonics Expansion #6 – EPIC Napoleonics» Forums » General

Subject: Shipping Dates rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It would appear from an update from GMT that this expansion will ship between 7th and 10th December.

Touch and go for a UK Xmas delivery. Still very glad that its on the way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McD
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So today is the seventh.

I wonder if we'll get news?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NEWS FROM 75 YEARS AGO:

*COMBINED ELEMENTS OF JAPANESE AIR AND NAVAL FORCES
HAVE ATTACKED PEARL HARBOR, IN THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS*

How's that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McD
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chas59 wrote:
NEWS FROM 75 YEARS AGO:

*COMBINED ELEMENTS OF JAPANESE AIR AND NAVAL FORCES
HAVE ATTACKED PEARL HARBOR, IN THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS*

How's that?

No news on Epic yesterday. I can't help wondering how that Pearl Harbour thing worked out though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Kinstler
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
I just called them, and they said the epic game for Napoleonics will ship later in the month of December. I suppose that means past the 15th, but before the 30th.
Looking forward to receiving the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McD
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TK197 wrote:
I just called them, and they said the epic game for Napoleonics will ship later in the month of December. I suppose that means past the 15th, but before the 30th.
Looking forward to receiving the game!

Bah.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
whistle Yeah, that's "Bah, Humbug!" I set up my first group CCNE play date for the third Saturday in January.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McD
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chas59 wrote:
:whistle: Yeah, that "Bah, Humbug!" I set up my first group CCNE play date for the third Saturday in January.

My first was booked for the end of October. I had rebooked for 27th December.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
David Groves wrote:
It would appear from an update from GMT that this expansion will ship between 7th and 10th December.

Touch and go for a UK Xmas delivery. Still very glad that its on the way.

No chance of a pre- Christmas UK delivery now cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harvey Weston
United States
Goshen
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is looking and acting like a kickstarter!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin S
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hweston wrote:
This is looking and acting like a kickstarter!

Again. GMT never seem to deliver a C&C product 'on time'. And by that I mean we should always expect several delays (often at short notice) totalling months. Shoddy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Most of us got the Austrian, Prussian and Marshalls and Generals expansions in December of the release year but it looks like 2017 for this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Scholes
United Kingdom
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news on this? I have been vacillating about ordering from GMT or waiting until it appears in game stores. While the early price is relatively cheap, shipping adds quite a lot and I have been stung with fairly hefty import duty before. So the cost is a little off putting particularly with the pound to dollar value. I was wondering if it doesn't ship now until 2017 if it might become eligible for the new GMT Euro friendly arrangement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin S
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
keitharchaeologist wrote:
Any news on this? I have been vacillating about ordering from GMT or waiting until it appears in game stores. While the early price is relatively cheap, shipping adds quite a lot and I have been stung with fairly hefty import duty before. So the cost is a little off putting particularly with the pound to dollar value. I was wondering if it doesn't ship now until 2017 if it might become eligible for the new GMT Euro friendly arrangement.

Tricky one this. Going down the P500 route ensures the game gets produced - just like a Kickstarter pledge. But, given UK import taxes and now the post-Brexit pound, the price isn't always necessarily that much cheaper. On average I've seen C&C:N expansions with UK retailers 7 - 10 days after I received my P500 order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McD
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

They confirmed some time ago this going through Second Chance Games, so no duty on this one. Everything has followed that route for some months already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Scholes
United Kingdom
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Achtung_Panzer10 wrote:

Tricky one this. Going down the P500 route ensures the game gets produced - just like a Kickstarter pledge. But, given UK import taxes and now the post-Brexit pound, the price isn't always necessarily that much cheaper. On average I've seen C&C:N expansions with UK retailers 7 - 10 days after I received my P500 order.

I don't mind going P500 in order to get something published, and have done that for all C&C:N since the Russian expansion, however, it has often not been cheaper and in fact quite a bit more expensive than buying in the UK.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Scholes
United Kingdom
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BlackSpy wrote:

They confirmed some time ago this going through Second Chance Games, so no duty on this one. Everything has followed that route for some months already.

Thanks for that, I hadn't realised it was the case and in fact I have just been through checkout for it, which popped up a Euro friendly option although that was not an option in the basket as such. Having said that given that Second Chance is a normal game store I wonder if they are just including the Euro friendly games in with their normal shipment to them, so that the P500/GMT direct order games will simply arrive at the same time as the normal games in UK stores.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prince of Sholai

Edinburg
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a shipping notification today from California to be delivered Friday. I am not expecting anything else, so could it be??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
meeple Excellent! Now where do you live, so we know where the shipping is reaching out to...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prince of Sholai

Edinburg
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chas59 wrote:
meeple Excellent! Now where do you live, so we know where the shipping is reaching out to...

Texas!

If no one else gets notified within a day or so, I will assume it is a false alarm and someone has just sent me a present cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I just got a package tonight, and was hoping against hope...but no soap!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Gleize
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here I feel like a French resistant awaiting for hazardous parachuting from GMT ... lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Emperor Napoleon:

If I had had men dropping from the skies at Waterloo, I could have won...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Gleize
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"History is writen by the winners!" - Napoleon -
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GGleize wrote:
"History is writen by the winners!" - Napoleon -

And the guy pictured is a winner????
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.