Popular Tags: [View All]
Armand
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my copy of the Noblesse Oblige promo from the 2016 Brettspiel Advent Calendar.

1. The top left space (food) has a red X on a brown background. The two spaces next to it (clothes and cutlery) have red X's on grey backgrounds, like the rest of the spaces. What's the difference?

2. "The goods cubes obtained in the luxury goods market must be placed separately from those obtained from the regular domestic market in the next section on the sale."

Does 'obtained' mean sold? What does 'placed' mean? Do you just mean to keep them separate for share value increase?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chapman
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Oh, alright - except for Codenames
badge
No, this is NOT my bloody "fursona"
mbmbmbmbmb
doctoryes0 wrote:
I just got my copy of the Noblesse Oblige promo from the 2016 Brettspiel Advent Calendar.

1. The top left space (food) has a red X on a brown background. The two spaces next to it (clothes and cutlery) have red X's on grey backgrounds, like the rest of the spaces. What's the difference?

2. "The goods cubes obtained in the luxury goods market must be placed separately from those obtained from the regular domestic market in the next section on the sale."

Does 'obtained' mean sold? What does 'placed' mean? Do you just mean to keep them separate for share value increase?

Thanks!

I can't answer 1, but I can answer 2. Luxury goods do not count towards your regular sales for the purpose of share increase, and I believe - but I;m not sure - that they also don't count towards satisfying demand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Risthaus
Germany
Wolfsburg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems that you do not care for rules anyway when you are opening the advent calendar before December ;-)
The luxury market is completely independent and has no relation or link neither to the Home market nor the colonies. Thus you should put cubes sold there somewhere seperated from the cubes sold to the regular Home market and the ones shipped to the colonies.
Since the goods of the luxury market are not part of the regular market they obviously cannot count against demand on that market.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Armand
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha! I bought it second hand. What could be more Christmassy? Tis the season of retail!

That all makes sense - keep the luxury market completely separate.

Can you answer the question about the different colored backgrounds on the red X spaces?

Thanks, Stefan!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Risthaus
Germany
Wolfsburg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
X is an X. Nothing else, no difference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.