Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Wilson
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Due to bad hand tremor I'm only able to paint using spray paint. For some games it's been fine. Mostly zombie games that have a lot of minis. I'd love to personalize this game a little for us but would hate to ruin the aesthetic with a bad paint job. IF I was to paint the Minions, what colors?

Thanks for your help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Parker
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
the colors are up to you... seem like minions' robes are red, but go for a mixture... some red, some blue, etc..

no matter what colors you choose, make sure to wash/dip them afterwards to give them some depth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We used this guy as our muse, if that helps?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The model is half metallic, half red, with a grey base. So a single color isn't going to be easy. I did some further painting, but here's a completely black spray paint, followed by an overhead red color spray "primer and paint", then a wash with Army Painter Quickshade Red Tone. (Final pic here, and I still need to write a paint tutorial: https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3255071/sam-and-max)

The friendly color is blue. Blue and green are the easiest colors to work with. I'd pick whatever color you like and use a colored spray paint and a wash. See this tutorial with green: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1270004/painting-tutorial-t...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.