Starts
Wednesday, November 23, 2016
12:00pm EST (11:00am CST, 9:00am PST)

Ends
Tuesday, November 29, 2016
11:59am EST (10:59pm CST, 8:59pm PST)

From the email:
▪ When will your sale take place?
Our sale will start on Wednesday, November 23th at 12pm EST and run until Tuesday November 29th 11:59 a.m EST. The discount will only apply to newly placed orders.

▪ Will I be able to modify or hold orders placed before or during the sale?
Unfortunately we will not be able to hold orders, add to existing orders or price match existing orders. The sale is only valid on new orders placed during the sale. When placing your order please make sure you have everything you want and carefully review your order before completing it. Due to the volume of the sale we may not be able to make any changes to the order once it has been placed. This means adding to a newly placed, cancel an item within the order or canceling the entire order. Please review your order carefully before submitting.

▪ How long will it take to get my order?
We will make every effort to get orders shipped as fast as possible; however, due to holiday shipping limitations, there may be some delays. Shipping times may be delayed up to 7 business days.

▪ When will customer service be available
We will not be answering phone calls during the sale. If you have any questions or concerns contact us at sales@cardhaus.com.
Emails will be checked and monitored throughout the sale and answered as promptly as possible. Due the holiday and volume, communication could take longer than normal.

▪ How will my Pre-orders be affected?
Prices shown on the site include the 10% discount and the 5% discount does not apply to pre orders during sale you will only receive 10% those.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
N Jones wrote:
▪ Will I be able to modify or hold orders placed before or during the sale?
Unfortunately we will not be able to hold orders, add to existing orders or price match existing orders.

This makes me sad. I have an order there that's been waiting for Pandemic: Iberia to be released. Cardhaus always seems to have 1-2 things I want on Black Friday, but never enough to reach the free shipping threshold.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doesn't Cardhaus typically offer a sale with deep discounts on several games rather than a site wide discount for Black Friday?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Piquette
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Hello!
badge
I had to spend this geek gold on something
mbmbmbmbmb
Well it's not especially exciting, but it's not disappointing either. I'll probably order from them if none of the other stores have larger discounts on games I want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Sanchez
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
SgtSagara1001 wrote:
Doesn't Cardhaus typically offer a sale with deep discounts on several games rather than a site wide discount for Black Friday?

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I still think I prefer the 10% store wide discount. I don't see how I get a free shipping order in though. Two items I want are listed as being put on a wishlist versus being able to preorder a restock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald M.
United States
Sweet Grass
Montana
flag msg tools
I knew some OLGS would offer a store wide , so I held off any significant purchases.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matthean wrote:
I still think I prefer the 10% store wide discount. I don't see how I get a free shipping order in though. Two items I want are listed as being put on a wishlist versus being able to preorder a restock.

If the wishlist button is there it means that all pre-order copies made available to CH have already been accounted for.

To get free shipping you'll need to meet the required minimum of games that are actually available for purchase, pre-order or in stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denis Wolf
msg tools
mbmb
10% of some of the lowest prices out here is still pretty good!
I only wish international delivery would be cheaper :'(
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Femme Worth
msg tools
mb
Can I store items in my cart before the sale begins?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Jones
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
You are who you choose to be.
mbmbmbmb
Femmeworth wrote:

That has had some mixed results. Best option is to do your shopping now, bookmark each item, then you can fill up your cart in a few seconds.

Note: you will need to get your cart to $138.89 now for your cart to be at $125 during the sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald M.
United States
Sweet Grass
Montana
flag msg tools
N Jones wrote:
Femmeworth wrote:

That has had some mixed results. Best option is to do your shopping now, bookmark each item, then you can fill up your cart in a few seconds.

Note: you will need to get your cart to $138.89 now for your cart to be at $125 during the sale.

Do they clear the shopping cart before a sale?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
N Jones wrote:
Femmeworth wrote:

To my knowledge the free shipping is based on before the discount is applied.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
matthean wrote:

If the wishlist button is there it means that all pre-order copies made available to CH have already been accounted for.

To get free shipping you'll need to meet the required minimum of games that are actually available for purchase, pre-order or in stock.

I know. It also means if something is OOS but coming back in during lets say December, you can't preorder it. Granted, this is not unique to them. It just makes it far harder to fill out a free shipping order with them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
United States
flag msg tools
Per Aspera ad Astra
badge
In Hoc Signo Vinces
mbmbmbmbmb
matthean wrote:
NuMystic wrote:
matthean wrote:

I know. It also means if something is OOS but coming back in during lets say December, you can't preorder it. Granted, this is not unique to them. It just makes it far harder to fill out a free shipping order with them.

To be safe, you might just want to spend the extra cash.

I hope they restock some items. They are criminally low right now in many games and they are going to sell out FAST.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Together
msg tools
mbmb
So what will the discount be on pre-orders during the sale?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Harrison
United States
Beavercreek
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BoardTogether wrote:
So what will the discount be on pre-orders during the sale?

10%. They specifically mention that the 10% sale discount replaces the 5% pre-order discount rather than add to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Drickman
United States
Ukiah
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wonder if there will be any specific games also on sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tails

Rochester
New York
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Not seeing any specific mention to this, but is there a higher percentage for ding and dent? In the past they have offered like 20% on D&D items.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Nguyen
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
So does this start at noon? Or at midnight? It says 12pm EST which should be 9 AM PST?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Carroll
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
duy1250 wrote:
So does this start at noon? Or at midnight? It says 12pm EST which should be 9 AM PST?

You just answered your own question...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Carroll
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
I also just realized how awesome this sale could be for pre-orders! wow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Nguyen
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
Before the thread said 12pm EST 11pm cst 9pm pst. Looks like it got updated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Jones
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
You are who you choose to be.
mbmbmbmb
duy1250 wrote:

So you read the thread on Friday in the 20min window between the first post and the clean up, then decided to comment on it on Monday without even glancing at the original post?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Nguyen
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
N Jones wrote:
duy1250 wrote:

So you read the thread on Friday in the 20min window between the first post and the clean up, then decided to comment on it on Monday without even glancing at the original post?

Yup! Left the tab open. Sorry for ruining your day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.