Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Press Releases

Subject: Your Move Games - Announcing New Management rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
YMG Corey
msg tools
Your Move Games is pleased to announce we are under new management. While the leadership has changed, the mission of delivering depth and replayability in approachable and affordable games remains the same. The new management team is fully invested in Your Move Games and has been a vital part of the design team for new product at Your Move Games for many years. Currently we are in the midst of planning new releases for our games and are excited for the new products. As part of the transition we intend to resolve any unfulfilled Kickstarter pledges to the best of our ability.

Already available are the long awaited Battleground releases Alexander vs. Persia and Wuxing, as well as The Battle for Sector 219. In addition we are preparing for a reprint of Men of Hawkshold and two entirely new Battleground armies: Greek City States and Lords of Vlachold.

Our products are available to retailers through ACD Distribution and Golden Distribution. For our fans across the globe, or for our fans who lack a local retailer, frpgames.com carries our products as well. Also available now on steam is a digital version of The Battle for Sector 219 from our partners at Large Visible Machine.

Please check out our new website for more information on our products and upcoming releases – www.yourmovegames.com.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Rayburn
United States
Gulfport
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New management? Would that be R&D?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YMG Corey
msg tools
I'm guessing by "R&D" you mean Rob & Darwin? If so, then no. They are doing their own thing (including Star Realms, a game I personally really enjoy).

My name is Corey, and I'm one of the new owners of Your Move Games. My partner is Marcus and hopefully he introduce himself sometime soon. He's the face of the organization, I'm more of the guy behind the curtain.

If you want a little more detail about us and our plans, I posted a more in-depth follow up on the Your Move Games forum.

Also all of our products are now available through FRP Games.

This includes our entire line of Battleground products as well as Battle for Hill 218.

As part of this new management we have three products that have just been made available:

The Battle for Sector 219: based on Hill 218, this game features new units and all new art.

The Wuxing: a fantasy Chinese faction for Battleground Fantasy Warfare.

Alexander vs Persia the newest set for Battleground Historical Warfare.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.