GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

9,995 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Scuttle!» Forums » General

Subject: How to incorporate promos and expansions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just now starting to inventory my KS rewards and I'm wondering how to incorporate the promos and expansions. Are there rulebooks online for the promos and expansions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luiz Mendes
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MentatYP wrote:
Just now starting to inventory my KS rewards and I'm wondering how to incorporate the promos and expansions. Are there rulebooks online for the promos and expansions?

Both promo sets have a small card with every rule needed (which aren't a lot ).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LGMHorus wrote:
MentatYP wrote:

Both promo sets have a small card with every rule needed (which aren't a lot ).

Hah! It would have been good to open everything before asking questions . Thanks for the quick answer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hayward
msg tools
designer
mbmb
The promos and The Curse of Black Jack can just be shuffled into the game. Scurvy! requires a bit more setup, but the rule card specifies how to take care of that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maximilian Eberl
Austria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Should there also be a BGG entry for the promo / stretch goal cards? I have only found the expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manting Cheng
msg tools
So basically i can add curse of deck to the base deck and leave it there right? Only what this expansion does is that you can summon a card. And the rest are just extra cards/actions, since i believe there is no way to distinguish this expansion with the base deck

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradford Lounsberry
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kersje86 wrote:
So basically i can add curse of deck to the base deck and leave it there right? Only what this expansion does is that you can summon a card. And the rest are just extra cards/actions, since i believe there is no way to distinguish this expansion with the base deck

Yep. Just toss it in. I see no reason to keep it separate and the new action is fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.