Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Petersen
United States
Dublin
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of the tiles, for example Whirligig Passage, have squares that aaaalmost line-up into a grid, but are actually off a bit. Meanwhile, other tiles have a perfect grid. Am I to assume the squares on whirligig are not adjacent diagonally?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
cyberakuma13 wrote:
Some of the tiles, for example Whirligig Passage, have squares that aaaalmost line-up into a grid, but are actually off a bit. Meanwhile, other tiles have a perfect grid. Am I to assume the squares on whirligig are not adjacent diagonally?

correct. Just got by the lines.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudio Hornblower
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:
cyberakuma13 wrote:

correct. Just got by the lines.

A.k.a. "what you see is what you get"...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James M Hewitt
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Totally intentional, too!

Quote:
The trick was to make the inner workings of a Silver Tower actually feel real and tangible, despite being a madman’s worst nightmare. I even snuck a little anarchy into the grid (the squares the characters stand in) so that it isn’t always neat and tidy.

From here, if you wanna read more!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Petersen
United States
Dublin
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet, that's how we played it. We imagined it represented the whirligig being hard to navigate (the description mentioned moving parts and such).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.