Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ulisses
Brazil
SP
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just played against Automa and follow the rule to place 1 automa star on each 1vp area and 2 stars on each 2vp. Is that right?

So in best scenario you going to make 3 points less than automa (7 to automa x 4 to you) or worst scenario 11 to automa and 0 for you?

Playing with extended board you need at least 29 vp to have any chance to win. Is that right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Proglin wrote:
I just played against Automa and follow the rule to place 1 automa star on each 1vp area and 2 stars on each 2vp. Is that right?

So in best scenario you going to make 3 points less than automa (7 to automa x 4 to you) or worst scenario 11 to automa and 0 for you?

Playing with extended board you need at least 29 vp to have any chance to win. Is that right?

Yes, that is correct (assuming that you're playing on the Structures side of the board).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Shillinglaw
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mortenmdk wrote:
Proglin wrote:

Yes, that is correct (assuming that you're playing on the Structures side of the board).

Does this mean that if I'm playing the side without Structures there is a Automa rule change?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Deathstroke wrote:
mortenmdk wrote:
Proglin wrote:

Does this mean that if I'm playing the side without Structures there is a Automa rule change?

The side with the structures has one more region on the influence map than the side without structures, so the Automa will score more points, when you play with structures.

So, the Automa rules are exactly the same, it's only the VPs scored from influence that changes slightly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.