Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Beaudry
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Hi,

If zombies make it to the church do they prevent your ability to unlock dice by using the caution die? It is my understanding that once 3 zombies reach the church you are dead, so i assume you can't kill them on that tile. So can we ignore them when rolling?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernhard W
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Once they make it to the church, they move straight to the 1st-3rd spot in the cemetery.
If 3 should make it through, you got overrun by the Zombies and lost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Beaudry
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Hi Bernhard,

thanks but that wasn't my question. If you have zombies at the church in any of spots, do they prevent you from using your caution die to unlock panic dice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernhard W
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
waveflux wrote:
Hi Bernhard,

thanks but that wasn't my question. If you have zombies at the church in any of spots, do they prevent you from using your caution die to unlock panic dice?

Well, the zombies never hang around the church as they move straight on to the cemetery:
Rules, p.8 - Move zombies wrote:
After a zombie has reached the church, place it on one of the three zombie spaces next to the cemetery.

Rules, p.5 wrote:
If zombies occupy the same street section as you and you roll a caution icon, no one may use this die to reroll blocked panic dice. ...

The church is one of the 5 starting street sections and the cemetery is another one (see setup, p.2). Unlocking panic dice is only forbidden when zombies are on the same street section - the cemetery is not the church, so you can use the caution die at the church.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Beaudry
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
OK thanks - i was thinking the same thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.