Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Strait
United States
Federal way
WA - Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally got the updated 2016 version today. I am having a issue figuring out what units got in the divisions. I could be overlooking them. I did note the numbering in the top right corner but am unsure if that is what I am looking for.

Also in the rules it states that there is a sample unit on the Player Aid card but I do not have that. My copy came with 2 cards one was dual printed on both sides and the other is blank on one side.

Please help if you can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt gonneau
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you probably have everything - the lack of clarity is baked into the rules until OSS issues a FAQ or errata. Check out the other threads here that discuss echelon designations - it's actually simpler than it appears but you need to get past a few rules gaps. If I get a chance I'll link the threads.

here's one: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1631505/counter-descript...

Maybe the v1.1 rules mentioned in recent posts clarify all this...

EDIT: The v1.1 PDF from OSS does help clarify counter designations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Strait
United States
Federal way
WA - Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Matt! I had found that thread after I posted. Still a bit confused on the top right numbers though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.