Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Sell
United States
Stevens Point
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the MSRP on this? I looked on AMazon to pick this up and it's priced $25. Seriously? Just by that I took the game off the wishlist. Its only an expansion and I don't see enough content to justify it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think $25 might not be a big bargain but it isn't too high either. What expansions for popular games do you see with a list of under $20?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
MSRP is $25

Expansions have a smaller print run, so the cost is higher. Base Game MSRP is $30. And content or not, this is one of the best expansions I ever bought. I do not think it essential, but I do think it is a.wonderful addition and worth the $25
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Royce Calverley
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is higher than expected, but all of the full 7 Wonders expansions have been more expensive than expected based on the components. 7 Wonders sells so they can charge a little more and people will still pay it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
Non-kS games are getting more espensive witht the Asmodee/FFG claim. I can honestly say the price was never an issue, so lomg as it was less than Duel's MSRP.

Same for Targi: Die Erweiterung

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Schaub
Switzerland
Thun
Bern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it's a bit on the pricey side. However, you're not only paying for the stuff in the box, you're also paying for the brain work. If the expansion is excellent, it's worth it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E D
United States
wilton
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
knuckles29 wrote:
MSRP is $25

Expansions have a smaller print run, so the cost is higher. Base Game MSRP is $30. And content or not, this is one of the best expansions I ever bought. I do not think it essential, but I do think it is a.wonderful addition and worth the $25

yep but i think what's facing OP is expansion isn't deeply discounted yet but base game is (under $19 on amazon now) so seems greater disparity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johny D
msg tools
mbmbmb
I think they have screwed us with the price big time for this one. Pantheon feels like how 7Wuels should have been from the beginning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.