1 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » Organized Play

Subject: Augusta, Georgia KDM Demo Play rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
Hey guys! A few days ago we had a user on the Reddit page asking if anyone in the Augusta, GA area could let him play some of the game to get a feel for it before deciding to back the Kickstarter. A few more indicated that they would also like to see the game.

And so they shall! This Sunday at Cardboard Castles and Games I will be hosting a Kingdom Death demo for anyone and everyone interested in trying out the game. Several have already rsvp'd but I will try to fit as many people into the game who would like to try it as I possibly can.

If you are interested in the game and haven't yet had an opportunity to play yourself, come down to the store at 4pm this Sunday and look for the man with the box so heavy it crushes your soul!

We will be running People of the Lantern core set only, likely up to the Butcher showdown, then a little exhibition of some of the expansion set gear.

Look forward to seeing you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.