Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Rogers
United States
Yakima
WA
flag msg tools
badge
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.
mb
Do you continue to receive revenue each round for presence in completed supply chains or is it a one-time deal?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
One-time; you only score that revenue the instant the chain is completed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Rogers
United States
Yakima
WA
flag msg tools
badge
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.
mb
That's what we thought.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is revenue the right word then? Revenue is how much money comes into your business, right? But if you're reducing "revenue" when putting new Enterprises out etc, this is more like your profit margin you're reducing, no? Your actual business Revenue would surely still increase, however it goes back out again on other expenses?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
TheRocketSurgeon wrote:
Is revenue the right word then? Revenue is how much money comes into your business, right? But if you're reducing "revenue" when putting new Enterprises out etc, this is more like your profit margin you're reducing, no? Your actual business Revenue would surely still increase, however it goes back out again on other expenses?

Revenue is just the term used in the game to track your current financial position. I wouldn't read TOO much into the word's other non-AIT meanings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:
TheRocketSurgeon wrote:

Revenue is just the term used in the game to track your current financial position. I wouldn't read TOO much into the word's other non-AIT meanings.
Of course, but logical theming helps massively to understand games more easily.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.