Mage Knight Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Multiple Moves per Turn? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Esserlieu
United States
California
flag msg tools
Friend and I are playing and he has multiple move 2 cards in his hand and can explore 2 tiles, or explore one and move onto it (if able). Does he need to spend all of his movement up front, or can he spend just 2 to explore, then after exploring, spend more movement (either 2, or powered for 4) if the tile is worth moving on to, or to explore the other tile?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake W.
United States
Wake Forest
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He can explore a tile first and then move after and vice versa as they are both in the movement phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Suita
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
He can do anything in any order, but he can't change anything after he reveals a tile. So he can't play a card for 2 move, explore, then retroactively add a crystal to the card to play it for 4 move.

He certainly can play as you described, playing a card for 2 move, using the 2 move to explore, then choosing how to play another card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Hristov
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
As far as I know you can play March+green crystal to get 4 move points, explore a tile for 2, then use the remaining 2 to move on a hill space and/or play additional move cards to get more movement points.

As usual, you can't revert as you've revealed a new tile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Jorgensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
weerax wrote:
As far as I know you can play March+green crystal to get 4 move points, explore a tile for 2, then use the remaining 2 to move on a hill space and/or play additional move cards to get more movement points.

A hill costs 3 move. Not clear to me from the bolded
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Hristov
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
Randor20 wrote:
weerax wrote:

A hill costs 3 move. Not clear to me from the bolded

My bad. True, yes. I keep referring to the green spaces as hills, for some reason -.-
So if it's a hill, then you can't move. If it's plains (i think) you can, as it costs two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.