Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Tompkins
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anybody at the con have a luggage scale that they can let me use?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Pike
United States
The Woodlands
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sometimes hotels do, you might ask at the front desk.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clint Brubakken
United States
Topeka
KS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a cheap one from Walmart.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
For future reference, they have both a real scale and a luggage scale accessible at the bell-hop desk.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kat Demeanour
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I used the one at the concierge desk and according to the airport it was around 3lbs out Luckily it wasn't critical (I came in at 0.5lbs overweight and they didn't say anything!) but worth bearing in mind!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McGeehan
United States
Manchester
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
totenengel wrote:
I used the one at the concierge desk and according to the airport it was around 3lbs out Luckily it wasn't critical (I came in at 0.5lbs overweight and they didn't say anything!) but worth bearing in mind!

I had an amusing moment at the airport where the scale on the left side of the weighing area said I was 1 lb under, but when the person at the counter asked me to move the bag to her scale on the right side, immediately adjacent, it said I was 3 lb over. I tried to argue that we should go with the scale that said I was under, but the woman at the counter said she had to go with the one connected to the computer at which she was standing. I took out something to make the weight.

Calibrate your scales, Delta!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.