Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Goodman
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
My girlfriend and I are interested in trying the game Alchemists because we thought it looks cool, but don't want to buy before trying it. If anyone has a copy and is looking to play a game let me know please. We would probably meet somewhere like Board Game Warriors in New West or something like that if we did. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Head
msg tools
I wish i could help. I actually want the game. Got to play it a couple weeks ago and want to buy it now. Just make sure you use the app to avoid soneone dying of boredom.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ess Why
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have it and would be happy to teach you. Only problem is I don't think I will have time until December

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Blick
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played it at the Sunday games at New West Riverside, but I think the friend who owned it is getting rid of it in the current math trade. Will check in with her.

Great game, with nice/unique implementation of theme, but I had a bit of trouble with the logic/deduction and on looking up tips learned that there is apparently an ideal strategy - that if everyone uses make the whole game moot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miz Moto
Canada
Delta
B. C.
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have the game and willing to play with you. Could meet at Board Game Warriors or Craving for a Game either Tuesday or Thursday as long as I get over this cold I have. Let me know if interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Graves
Canada
Cloverdale
B.C.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently picked the game up second hand but haven't played it yet. I would be interested in getting in on this as a learning game as well, if that doesn't push the player count too high. Craving for a Game works great for me as a meeting spot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
One Armed Bandit
Canada
Surrey
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If it's at Craving, count me interested

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Goodman
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the responses, I have been busy the last few days and have not had the time to look at all this. I will talk with my girlfriend about it and get back to you. I do believe I'd want to play in New West though rather than Craving, but I can run it by the girlfriend like I said.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Goodman
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Everyone,

Not sure if anyone is still following this. My girlfriend and I are interested in playing, but it probably won't be for a couple months. I am very busy in the next little while. I will send messages to those interested when the time comes. Thanks.

Ben

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.