Popular Tags: [View All]
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Target has a 30% off sale with PLAY 11/19 only, and Bright Lights and Millionaire's Row are available. Can I play MR with the BL set? TIA!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that BLBC is kind of a "best of" with cards from the three original games. I don't think that it can be expanded easily with MR.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Soto
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gillum wrote:
I think that BLBC is kind of a "best of" with cards from the three original games. I don't think that it can be expanded easily with MR.

Also, the backs are different from the original Machi Koro set (including its expansions) and BLBC (All of the Machi Koro cards have one singular back so you have a monsterous single deck for the random market while BLBC has different backs for the 3 decks to make sorting easier), as well it's said that the BLBC cards are slightly larger than the original cards, from what I've heard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Much appreciated.

btw, Many of the games on today's target sale have free shipping and the sale applies to toys as well. Good luck with the holidays! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.