GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

10,152 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Heroes of Normandie» Forums » Rules

Subject: Promo rules: Julie Aubrac and the Doctor rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Rubin
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just received some promo pieces for HoN: Julie Aubrac as part of the French resistance and a doctor for the American army.

1. Julie's chit has a range of 4 attack with HEARTS on it - can't find an explanation of what this means.

2. How does the doctor heal? And there is a red cross chit with X movement on it - how does this work?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you… And I will beat you.
mbmbmbmbmb
jrubin1 wrote:
Just received some promo pieces for HoN: Julie Aubrac as part of the French resistance and a doctor for the American army.

1. Julie's chit has a range of 4 attack with HEARTS on it - can't find an explanation of what this means.

The hearts with a range rules are:

Charm At the end of the Order Phase, Julie Aubrac may choose any enemy unit within 4 squares and in Clear LoS. Remove that unit's order token. (Ed Note: She is a Charmer that one)

jrubin1 wrote:
2. How does the doctor heal? And there is a red cross chit with X movement on it - how does this work?

As for the medic and the red cross markers here are the rules for that:

Medic
A team gains one Assistance marker for each Medic in the army. (Ed Note: That's the marker with the "x" movement)

Not Quite Dead Yet: When an infantry is hit anywhere on the map, you may prevent that hit by placing an Assistance marker and one Suppressed marker on that unit.
- When another unit is hit, you may move the Assistance marker to that unit. Removing an Assistance marker from a unit immediately applies the hit that was prevented earlier.
- An Assisted unit may still be hit and destroyed by other attacks.

Wounded: An Assisted unit must always have at least one Suppressed marker. It cannot remove its last Suppressed marker during the Supply Phase.

Heal: Medics have a packed side (unslashed) and a ready side (slashed).
1. After any square of unit movement, check if the Medic is adjacent to an Assisted unit.
2. If the Medic is unactivated and ready side up, then remove the Assistance marker from the unit.
3. Flip the Medic to its packed side. It cannot flip back to its ready side until the next turn.
4. The Assistance token returns to your supply .
- Healing does not remove Suppressed markers, but the Assisted unit may now remove its last Suppressed marker during the Supply Phase.

I believe I found these rules on the Devil Pig web site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Rubin
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmb
Perfect - thanks!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.