GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

10,201 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

An Infamous Traffic» Forums » General

Subject: Leader tokens wrong in PnP rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
The orders of the Purple, Grey and Yellow leader tokens is totally out of order in the PnP files, fronts vs backs do not match up! Doesn't "matter" but is presumably a mistake.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Russell
United States
Dearborn
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
TheRocketSurgeon wrote:
The orders of the Purple, Grey and Yellow leader tokens is totally out of order in the PnP files, fronts vs backs do not match up! Doesn't "matter" but is presumably a mistake.

Oops, that's actually in the printed game, too! With the counters effectively being single-sided, you're right that it doesn't "matter", but it's still worth fixing. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for reporting this, Chris. I hope we'll be told here when the files are fixed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Asimakis
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tomrussell wrote:
TheRocketSurgeon wrote:

Oops, that's actually in the printed game, too! With the counters effectively being single-sided, you're right that it doesn't "matter", but it's still worth fixing. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Any chance of getting my printed copy "fixed" before it ships?

PLB.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Asimakis
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received my copy "over here".
I now understand what the problem is.
It's no problem AT ALL.

PLB.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
Push Cubes. Blow Stuff Up.
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
mbmbmbmbmb
Tigrillo wrote:
Thanks for reporting this, Chris. I hope we'll be told here when the files are fixed.

Any update on the PnP files?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Russell
United States
Dearborn
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Annowme wrote:
Tigrillo wrote:

We should have the PNP files updated in the next couple of days. Sorry for the delay, guys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
mbmbmbmbmb
tomrussell wrote:
Annowme wrote:
Tigrillo wrote:

We should have the PNP files updated in the next couple of days. Sorry for the delay, guys.

No problem, Tom! Just checking in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
Annowme wrote:
tomrussell wrote:
Annowme wrote:
Tigrillo wrote:

No problem, Tom! Just checking in.

It isn't really a problem though as long as you know. You just cut those at the bottom out separately and glue them to the backside of the right ones. I used label paper and gave up on my first try of it when gluing the backside to a full page because only a slight error can offset it by a mm or two at the bottom if you do not get it completely right. Instead on my second go, I cut out two lines of chits and then put the backside on that only. Made it a lot easier.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally I've since made me entire own PnP printout sheets to suit manual cutting rather than punch templates like the PnP are made for. Also changed Yellow player to Green for clarity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
TheRocketSurgeon wrote:
Personally I've since made me entire own PnP printout sheets to suit manual cutting rather than punch templates like the PnP are made for. Also changed Yellow player to Green for clarity.

I actually did a sort of hand-punching with a knife instead of cutting the chits out which both looked nice and made them feel nicer in the hand.

Please show us some pics, Chris!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well this is my current PnP production line:

I'm also putting player coloured cubes instead of just one colour, and if these copies were for me then I'd also add three more player cubes to be the leader tokens.

Also also designed some "completed chain" tokens you can see there. Never liked the idea of using more cubes for that bit - although in my own copy I use green cylinders taken from an old MB game I had knocking around, along with a red cylinder for outrage, yellow for police and black for turn tracker.

(NB, am rebuying the original PnP files each time to pass money on Hollandspiele!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
mbmbmbmbmb
TheRocketSurgeon wrote:
Well this is my current PnP production line:

I'm also putting player coloured cubes instead of just one colour, and if these copies were for me then I'd also add three more player cubes to be the leader tokens.

Also also designed some "completed chain" tokens you can see there. Never liked the idea of using more cubes for that bit - although in my own copy I use green cylinders taken from an old MB game I had knocking around, along with a red cylinder for outrage, yellow for police and black for turn tracker.

(NB, am rebuying the original PnP files each time to pass money on Hollandspiele!)

I like those alterations a lot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
Do you still make boxes with the artwork on as well? I had no idea how to do it so I just put my game in a ziplock bag.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.