Stu
Australia
Canning Vale
WESTERN AUSTRALIA
flag msg tools
I just started Playing the Kinrded Fire campaign and completed the first mission. It was epic, I almost died.

During the campaign I drew the Treasure chest card from one of my search's, it says [b]"Immediately discard this card to draw 1 random Shop Item card from the current Act's deck". I took this as drawing a card randomly from the Act 1 deck which i did and revived Sunburst which I natural gave to Leoric of the Book.

Guess my question is does my Champion get to keep this item for the rest of the campaign or is it just for the scenario hes is currently playing? The app does not look like it has the ability to manually add items to your inventory (stops cheating I guess) found during play like this.

Thanks guys/gals
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In a nnormal game of descent you keep itens from the treasure chest forever.

However, in the setup for RtL, it instructs you to remove the treasure chest, nothing, and secret passage cards from the search deck. You should never draw a treasure chest during kindred fire.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
As per the Road to Legend rules, this card should be removed from the deck.
We actually played through the first campaign before we realised there were specific rules for the app, so make sure to read them.

Edit: ninjaed, and welcome to BGG!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stu
Australia
Canning Vale
WESTERN AUSTRALIA
flag msg tools
Great thanks guys, silly me guess I should have read the rules more closely since its does say it on the 3rd page lol

First time playing RTL and I'm already looking on ebay for xpacs. love this game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rivsung
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to BGG, we made the same mistake our 2nd play though. We remember to remove them the first time we played but forgot when we setup for our second play and sure enough we drew the treasure chest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.