Adrenaline» Forums » General

Subject: UK release date? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Max Maximus
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
I pre-ordered this a while back, but can't seem to find any news on the release date for the UK

any ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
Contacting CGE direct, or one of the big online retailers is probably your best bet for an accurate answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Bull
United Kingdom
Wolverhampton
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just had a message back from Chaos Cards - they are expecting the game in next week. A few retailers picked some copies up from Essen but the main retail shipment is yet to arrive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maximus
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
i had a response from the makers of the game saying they had massive problems getting it printed and that copies should be getting dispatched to retailers on Friday

fingers crossed we have our copies next week
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maximus
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
want to update, got my copy today..very impressed with the quality and the bags included....ditched the plastic insert thing straight away though

maybe the first game i have purchased where a lot of the pieces were already bagged

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.