Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you… And I will beat you.
mbmbmbmbmb
This game looks very, vary interesting is there any news to when it will be available?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
jasta6 wrote:
This game looks very, vary interesting is there any news to when it will be available?

Hi Jim,

I just uploaded all of the files last night so it may take a day or two for the admins to approve the files.

I just need finish the Quest cards and update the rules with the new information. After that, you will have everything you need to download and print out.

A lot of the cards can be printed on Avery business card stock #28877.

Keep an eye out because everything should be completed this weekend.

Thanks for checking my game out.

If you want to read up more about the game, there is a lot of discussion here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1641006/dungeon-hack-play-t...

There has been a lot of play testing which has contributed a lot to improving the game. There is a Dropbox link but I would wait for all the files to be uploaded into the files section for all the latest.

Joe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you… And I will beat you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Joe,

Wow a lot of files. everything looks great and I hope to print this one out for the Christmas break. I'll have time to play it then.

Thank you for all your efforts and I'll let you know how my games go when I get some in.

Jim cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.