Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian
Germany
Herne
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Coin prices on normal village Cards, what are they for? Can i buy them and add to my discard?

Am i Right that i can use as Many aid actions as i want? Of course i discard the villiger After using.

I have 28 villagers (18 Traveller) rulebook says only 14

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Price
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
When a villager dies, they go to the bottom of the traveler deck. Buy them back if you want when they appear.

Yes, no limit to aid actions.

If you have the newest expansion, there are three additional villagers (two travelers and one townie). Maybe someone else can provide an explanation for the rest?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Herne
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahh ok thank you

Havent Mixed in the New Expansion.

When buying Travellers into town, Can to heroes Pay the cost together?
For example 1 Hero pays 2 prowess the other 3 and the 2 Coins to buy a 5 powress 2 coin traveller

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Price
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
You cannot share prowress. Whole, already purchased coins can be freely trade, but not heroism cards.

So the group can purchase coins for any one to use, but one person must supply all the cards by themselves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Herne
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wow that is quite hard to get 5 powress with 1 hero....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Anderson
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
cador2 wrote:
wow that is quite hard to get 5 powress with 1 hero....

That's one of the main things Might is for. It's not a guarantee, but it goes a LONG way to getting you that 5.
The Farmer is the other reliable way to get there.

But yes. My advice if you get a hand with 5 prowess in the first 2 turns is to go ahead and get one of those fivers. You might not see the 5-prowess hand for quite a while after.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Anderson
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
cador2 wrote:
Coin prices on normal village Cards, what are they for? Can i buy them and add to my discard?

Am i Right that i can use as Many aid actions as i want? Of course i discard the villiger After using.

I have 28 villagers (18 Traveller) rulebook says only 14

The four Cultists are specifically for use with the Demon faction. When you're not playing against Demons, don't use them (I recommend keeping them in the same tab as the Demon monster deck, and when you're playing Demons put the other 4 Infiltrators face-down on the board on the "Monster Special" space for safekeeping). When you ARE playing against Demons, swap them in for the four Infiltrators: The Robber, Vagrant, Heretic, and Backstabber.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.