3 Posts

Scythe» Forums » General

Subject: Solo impressions of the expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lyle Chipperson
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Before anything I have to say that the miniatures of the characters seem better than the base game, quality of components it's Really good, no problem there

I tried a couple of games, one using the automa as one of the new factions, it was nice, the automa it's well balanced and yeah the use of traps gives it some advantage at the end of the game, I almost beat it .

Second game was me using the purple faction against an Automa and... damn! The new factions add another approach to the game! As mentioned before they may have powerful habilites but, the lack of the speed hability and some movement restriction really changes the way you want to play the game , as it was the first game using the fact in the Automa crushed me and I had the factory :/

A small detail, I liked that some of the back story linked one faction with another, it would be nice to have more backstory so we can play the story or an official campaign with story linking the faction, although the ones posted in the variant sections looks really good!

Congrats to the team and I hope in the future the game can be expanded in some way

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to post this.

I'm happy to hear that the Automa crushed you you liked the expansion .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. Oh yes you did.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Lyle. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.