Games|People|Company
The Hotness has gone cold...
Roger Howell
United States
Lenexa
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules state that the fireplace, cooking hearth, and clay oven can be used at anytime. Does that mean a player can use it once per turn or can a player use it as many times as they want per turn? Example on the clay oven, could I exchange one grain and one wood two times in a row and immediately receive 10 food (5 for each exchange)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
Nothing happens for a reason, but everything happens by a mechanism
badge
Nitrogen Conservation Awareness: I pee in the yard
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, those can be used as many times as possible. Note that the improvements that can be purchased later in the game (such as Pottery and Joinery et al.) have a 1x symbol on them to denote that they may be used only once per harvest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Howell
United States
Lenexa
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JoshBot wrote:
Yes, those can be used as many times as possible. Note that the improvements that can be purchased later in the game (such as Pottery and Joinery et al.) have a 1x symbol on them to denote that they may be used only once per harvest.

Thanks! I was thinking they might be too strong to be able to use them multiple times in a row, but then that will help to feed the people. The ones that you can use only once per harvest were pretty clear. Thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
Nothing happens for a reason, but everything happens by a mechanism
badge
Nitrogen Conservation Awareness: I pee in the yard
mbmbmbmbmb
I looked in my rules, and I could not find an explicit citation that specifies using the basic improvements as much as possible. However, I did find an error in the description of the Windmill (it says that 1 grain may be exchanged for 1 food, while the tile itself shows a 1:3 exchange).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.