Katharina Schrempf
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, we received our kickstarter version of the game, but we didn't enjoy the light game very much. We want to try it with more people and give it the benefit of the doubt, but we thought there isn't much to do in the game to make it enjoyable for us.

We read, that there existed a heavy version before Artana took over and simplified it.
Any chance that this heavy version can still be played or is it impossible with what we got from the kickstarter?
It's really a bit sad. Would have loved to see the more complex version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also wo7ld like to see those original rules.
I liked them so much I paid extra for the wooden meeples, now I am afraid it was a waste if the game doesnt see play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Katharina Schrempf
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We also have the wooden meeples. So, we have the normal tokens unused that we could use for something else.
And one could still print additional material or use other tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Chandler III
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Candacis wrote:
So, we received our kickstarter version of the game, but we didn't enjoy the light game very much. We want to try it with more people and give it the benefit of the doubt, but we thought there isn't much to do in the game to make it enjoyable for us.

We read, that there existed a heavy version before Artana took over and simplified it.
Any chance that this heavy version can still be played or is it impossible with what we got from the kickstarter?
It's really a bit sad. Would have loved to see the more complex version.

First, thank you for supporting the game. I am sorry that you aren't enjoying the version of Corrupted Kingdoms as it was released. I would recommend that you email Artana and ask them about it. I am open to the idea of a heavier version, but ultimately the decision is up to them.

Cheers,
Raymond Chandler III
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.