Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Pitman
Scotland
Glasgow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Only one week to go until the Festival!
Saturday, 26 November 2016 from 10:00 to 23:00.

The library list is being fine tuned, the Glasgow Games Festival 2016 - Essen Acquisitions Geeklist is up, and we have over 15 confirmed exhibitors this year keen to show and/or sell games to everyone.

Tickets can be bought in advance below, or on the door.

Advance tickets incur a booking fee due to the costs of payment processing, but will guarantee entry provided you arrive before 2pm (later than this will then be subject to capacity).

If buying on the door we can accept CASH ONLY.

More information is available at the guild, on the website, on Facebook, or on Twitter.

TICKET LINK
https://glasgowgamesfestival.eventbrite.co.uk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Hamilton
United Kingdom
Livingston
West Lothian
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to come but as a pensioner on severely reduced income I see that there is no reductions for OAP's. Such a shame as I love my boardgaming. However, I wish you every success.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Pitman
Scotland
Glasgow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Sorry to hear you wont make it. We try to keep ticket prices as low as possible. Groups like students and unemployed could also argue for a discount. Unfortunately in addition to been complex and hard to enforce, it's just not financially viable for us. Sadly this year the event will probably run at a loss. Hopefully most people feel they will get their moneys worth with over 12 hours of gaming for about the price of a couple of pints of beer or a cinema ticket.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Ogilvie
msg tools
mb
Myself and two friends made it along. Had a fantastic time and tried out some new games, some of which have now been purchased.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.