Subject: List of all spells and talents rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefano Valentini
Italy
flag msg tools
I've done this for my friends.

http://imgur.com/a/kN4a9

Sorry for bad quality, at least everything is readable.

Language of cards:
WOWTBG = ENG
SOW = ITA
BC = ENG
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshal Anderson
United Kingdom
Chesterfield
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is useful, thanks Stefano.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Murede
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
Oh Jesus, I spend many hours searching for pics like these. Thanks a lot, look great for quick view !!!

Please, it is possible to take similar pics of Item cards as well? I compare locale version to the original one and thanks to you found many bugs in translation of spells and talents. So these pics would be very very usefull for me in this event :-).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Valentini
Italy
flag msg tools
My main purpose was to help my friends to study the classes they'll take (we choose class and team 2-3 days before we play), cause with all expansions there are so many possibilities for build your character, and we were spending too much time doing this before playing.
I'm glad this is useful for others

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Valentini
Italy
flag msg tools
MuredeJack wrote:
Oh Jesus, I spend many hours searching for pics like these. Thanks a lot, look great for quick view !!!

Please, it is possible to take similar pics of Item cards as well? I compare locale version to the original one and thanks to you found many bugs in translation of spells and talents. So these pics would be very very usefull for me in this event :-).

I'd like at least have a list for item type (mail, gun, trinket...) that tell me how much of those we have for each level (and for rarity). Don't know if this is already done by somebody.

But sure i can do pics for items. I'll keep you updated.

P.S. You found many errors in locale version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Murede
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
I do not know, if anybody do something what you say. But i was looking for any pics of cards to compare versions and you are the first, who I was found with spells and talents cards.

I have checked your pics and found some bugs in Czech version, but only on 3 cards. I recomend you to check your localize version of SoW with original too, because I look to Shaman's Combat Endurance(Resistenza nel Combattimento):

Your version:
Innizion del round di combattimento: Recuperi 2 segnalini Energia.

EN version:
Start of the combat round: Regain 2 Health.

I think EN is right. So maybe there are more bugs (I don't understand to all Italian words).

Some hits from your pics:
1) Check Official Errata, that repairs some cards. There were several bugs from FFG.

2) Use Shaman character sheet from Main game, not expansion. There are bugs printed on sheet in the expansion one.

3) I don't find a Rogue's Spell card name "Opportunity" on your pic. Please, can you take a pic of it for me too?

If you have another pics, it will be great :-). Thank you in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.