Subject: What is this symbol? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
N G
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

I looked through both rulebooks and was unable to figure out what this angel of death looking thing was.
If it helps it's on the following cards:

* Sanctification
* Strange Heirloom
* Prayers for the Lost

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mortego
United States
New Kensington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cursed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N G
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You might be right! I don't have the other expansion (Unseen Forces) but it might be designed to work with that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Soto
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ngoodroe wrote:
You might be right! I don't have the other expansion (Unseen Forces) but it might be designed to work with that.

Yep, it is part of the blessing/cursed ruleset of Unseen Forces, but it's for getting blessed, not cursed. Getting cursed looks way more sinister than the angel, if you can believe that. Here's a pic of the Blessing and Cursed cards from UF and kinda fit in with how the add the Yellow/Red dice cards look (Where Yellow has the 4Investigation symbol and Red has the Wildcard symbol, the Blessing card has the Blessing reward/penalty icon on it and the Cursed card has the Cursed icon)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom O'Brien
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It's the blessed symbol from Unseen Forces. You can total just ignore it if you don't won't to buy another expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Soto
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tco4545 wrote:
It's the blessed symbol from Unseen Forces. You can total just ignore it if you don't won't to buy another expansion.

In fact, you are FORCED to ignore the blessed/cursed symbols if you don't have UF or don't want to play with the Blessed/Cursed system, when the adventures have the choice reward/penalty (The big / Symbol between the sets)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bucho Bucho
msg tools
mb
ngoodroe wrote:

Yeah that messed with us first game too. If you look in the gates rules you're supposed to ignore blessed/cursed if you don't have the unseen forces expansion.

That really bugged me....so I bought the expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.