A Feast for Odin» Forums » Rules

Subject: Animals in house ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Psychopous
France
flag msg tools
Hello,
Is it possible to place animals in house as others red ressources ? If yes, do those animals give their victory points at the end of the game ?
Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Cake
United Kingdom
Ipswich
Suffolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
psychopous wrote:
Hello,
Is it possible to place animals in house as others red ressources ? If yes, do those animals give their victory points at the end of the game ?
Thanks.

As they are a red resource I would say that yes you can put them in the houses but you wouldn't get the victory points as I think you would only get them if they were in their living area on your home board. Thematically they would only be worth points if they were alive and you would slaughter them and store the meat in your house.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Pinkley
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
The houses are designed in such a way so that the animals will not fit in them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Psychopous
France
flag msg tools
SaphariGames wrote:
The houses are designed in such a way so that the animals will not fit in them.

Obviously, ...
Thank you !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Cake
United Kingdom
Ipswich
Suffolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thisispaul wrote:
psychopous wrote:
Hello,
Thanks.

As they are a red resource I would say that yes you can put them in the houses but you wouldn't get the victory points as I think you would only get them if they were in their living area on your home board. Thematically they would only be worth points if they were alive and you would slaughter them and store the meat in your house.

Doh, that's me answering without checking the boards. Of course they don't fit!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.