tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Lautermilch
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's available for pre-order from Compass Games at the pre-order price of $52.00. They have a detailed description of the game with some map and counter graphics to go with it. I did not see a release date but this should be expected as it has just migrated over to Compass Games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Bernatz
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Yes, GMT ultimately decided they needed to cull their P500 games and Lion of Judah did not make the cut . I think part of the problem was we ended up going on P500 a good 4-6 months before we probably should have, which meant that the initial 'high' of playtesting generated by a P500 announcement did not occur. That left us playing catch-up trying to maintain sufficient interest and that is always hard for esoteric games like LoJ.

Anyway, the good news is that Compass has agreed to pick up LoJ and we are hopeful that we'll get it published some time in 2017, given that we are making very good progress on playtesting and are really looking at tweaking for balance at this point versus finalizing core rules. Obviously, there are still lots of variables involved...but that is what I know so far.

-Kevin Bernatz (developer, Lion of Judah )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.