tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe he can have his own theater with bubbles and puppies on hand to reduce stress...laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I saw that and laughed too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
I especially laugh as theater is more often provocative than, say, Hollywood. I wonder if we'll see a "lol you guys didn't get iwas joking" tweet later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's too rich not to post here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh for gosh sakes.

One thing that drives me crazy about conservatives is to hold opposing viewpoints at the same time and apply them in the way most favorable to their position. President elect trump lied with a lack of shame and embarrassment on the campaign trail that is unmatched by anyone outside of snl sketches. What is it going to be like having a President like that?

Someone who can criticize liberals for being overly sensitive girly men in one breath and then whine about safe spaces and l8berals being rude in the next. As a foreign power, how do you deal with a leader like that?

Anyway.. hysterical. Great post but.. What did they do?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why do they still let him tweet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
Oh for gosh sakes.

One thing that drives me crazy about conservatives is to hold opposing viewpoints at the same time and apply them in the way most favorable to their position. President elect trump lied with a lack of shame and embarrassment on the campaign trail that is unmatched by anyone outside of snl sketches. What is it going to be like having a President like that?

Someone who can criticize liberals for being overly sensitive girly men in one breath and then whine about safe spaces and l8berals being rude in the next. As a foreign power, how do you deal with a leader like that?

Anyway.. hysterical. Great post but.. What did they do?

At the end of the performance one of the cast members basically said "please remember that this is our country too and that's what this play is about so hopefully you'll have learned something here." It's super short. Here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G L
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Welcome Rolling Stones
Latvia
Bullshit
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

No more free speech in America. The Donald declares it.

What a total fucking joke.

A JOKE.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know we keep thinking we might be post irony but really this feels post irony to me.

How the fuck can you even joke about he-man man's man Donald Trump demanding that people be nicer to his VP and not ask him, you know, to consider not destroying their lives.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Beaton
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
I have a cunning plan
mbmbmbmbmb
So I'm drawing a Venn diagram in my head of the intersection set of Trump supporters and Broadway theatre goers and.. I'm not sure there's going to be much of a boycott.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelsey Rinella
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
I am proud to have opposed those who describe all who oppose them as "Tender Flowers" and "Special Snowflakes".
badge
Check out Stately Play for news and reviews of games worth thinking about.
mbmb
aiabx wrote:
So I'm drawing a Venn diagram in my head of the intersection set of Trump supporters and Broadway theatre goers and.. I'm not sure there's going to be much of a boycott.

Oddly enough, the only adult I've met who's been to Hamilton (to my knowledge) is a Trump supporter.

An amusing quip, anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aiabx wrote:

This one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
You aren't likely to see a lot of Trump voters in the audience,...

Yes, those were Hillary supporters cheering Pence as he came in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Beaton
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
I have a cunning plan
mbmbmbmbmb
lfisher wrote:
aiabx wrote:

This one?

That one will do nicely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
Someone who can criticize liberals for being overly sensitive girly men in one breath and then whine about safe spaces and l8berals being rude in the next.

This is the world you want. Now you've got it. If the left demands "safe spaces" everywhere, then don't be surprised to see someone making the left live up to their own rules.

You've been Alinsky'd.

Is there anything Trump could say that you wouldn't figure out a way to agree with?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Trump should have tweeted " Thank you Hamilton for the electoral college".
That would have sent them into a melt down. Trumps troll game has gotten soft.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Reid
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Trump is such a White Knight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
rylfrazier wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
Someone who can criticize liberals for being overly sensitive girly men in one breath and then whine about safe spaces and l8berals being rude in the next.

This is the world you want. Now you've got it. If the left demands "safe spaces" everywhere, then don't be surprised to see someone making the left live up to their own rules.

You've been Alinsky'd.

Is there anything Trump could say that you wouldn't figure out a way to agree with?

You'd think a bunch of trolls would be able to recognize when they're being trolled.

Donald Trump has achieved Troll Level: President!

And you have reached Trump Sycophant Level: boring!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rylfrazier wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:

You've been Alinsky'd.

I don't think it is so much about him agreeing with what Trump does as much as him insisting that everything even the slightest bit askew with anything is a problem with the lefties. A GOP President shows his thin skin? Well, that's something the left created.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Goch
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
rylfrazier wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:

You've been Alinsky'd.

You'd think a bunch of trolls would be able to recognize when they're being trolled.

Donald Trump has achieved Troll Level: President!

Great. When does he start posting on 4Chan and reddit? I think we'd all be better off he spent most of his time shitposting and left governance to actual adults.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Schoell
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And where is your nearest public area safe space? Since they are so ubiquitous and ever present?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
could have been worse - all he got was words. They could have given him the "presidential" theatre expericence like they did Lincoln.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
the manatee
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
growlley wrote:
could have been worse - all he got was words. They could have given him the "presidential" theatre expericence like they did Lincoln.

As much as I detest Trump, that's just low and vile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.