11 Posts

Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Taking Control Of Lita rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jude Melon
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
When you take control of Lita in the gathering, does she go into your hand or directly into your Ally slot?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Directly in to Ally slot, I believe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris G
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
She goes into your ally slot. Remember though you can only have one active ally.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bloody Cactus
United States
Lexington
Virginia
flag msg tools
I used to be a boardgamer like you, then I took a dice bag to the knee from Tonya Harding
mbmbmbmbmb
I had an ally on each player when I realised this doh! Had to figure out who was best to loose their ally to try and take control of Lita

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
How do you actually gain her? I feel like I must've missed something very obvious on the card text or in the rules but I don't see which action allows for taking control of her.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Elliott
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The instructions are on the location card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hahahah I swear I read every card but that one. Still getting used to all the various things I have to read in different places. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jude Melon
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
BloodyCactus wrote:
I had an ally on each player when I realised this doh! Had to figure out who was best to loose their ally to try and take control of Lita
y

I think it specifies the lead investigator no?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Keddie
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
JCMelon wrote:
BloodyCactus wrote:
y

The lead gains her AFTER the scenario. During, it's whoever passes the skill test in the Parlour.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CommissarFeesh wrote:
JCMelon wrote:
BloodyCactus wrote:
y

The lead gains her AFTER the scenario. During, it's whoever passes the skill test in the Parlour.
I believe it is logically assumed that whoever passes the skill test, gets Lita. But where is there any indicate that the lead gets her after the scenario? I can't find anything in the rules about gaining new cards during a scenario and how they affect your deck at scenario's end. Do they stay or go? Do you get to choose?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Marino
United States
Windsor
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Great Googly Moogly!
badge
That's the sealiest thing I've ever heard!
mbmbmbmbmb
stooge4444 wrote:
CommissarFeesh wrote:
JCMelon wrote:
BloodyCactus wrote:
y

I believe it is logically assumed that whoever passes the skill test, gets Lita. But where is there any indicate that the lead gets her after the scenario? I can't find anything in the rules about gaining new cards during a scenario and how they affect your deck at scenario's end. Do they stay or go? Do you get to choose?

Read the resolution for the first scenario in the campaign booklet. The lead investigator gets her... provided that you made the choices to lead you there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.