Sword & Sorcery» Forums » Rules

Subject: Backgrounds & Bounties rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roberto Martinez
United States
California
flag msg tools
So, when exactly are we able to obtain a Background card for our Heroes? Should we treat them like a Talent card or is there something specific we need to do or reach to get one?

Secondly, if one player buys a Bounty for a quest, comes across the enemy marked on the bounty, but isn't the one to kill it, is the Bounty discarded with no reward despite it being fulfilled?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof Lityński
msg tools
mb
Anyone?
I've looked for rules for these, but couldn't find anything. Do we just get one at the start of the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rezard Vareth
United States
flag msg tools
Preach379 wrote:
Rules for using the background talents are actually printed on the back of the cards... its the only place its printed actually. Also, the designer has acknowledged some balance issues with them and they are redoing them and sending new cards with wave 2. I suggest holding off on them until then.

My own question here... I keep seeing references to bounty cards but I haven't seen them yet? Are they in the Vasastryous' Lair box? I haven't opened that one yet since I'm trying to keep things simple while learning the game.
Bounties are wave 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.