Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to
Giannis T
Greece
Thessaloniki
EVOSMOS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I managed to get ahold of a copy of this gem. (And the copy was completely complete, and seemingly almost unused! Not that expensive either! Not cheap, but not at all as pricey as the Swedish versions can get… thanks a lot!)

It's a hilarious copy of ''Dragon's Keep'' (Drakborgen); the art is a poor blueprint copy off the original art (some notable exceptions are the monster illustrations), but there are fewer cards all around.

Quite entertainingly, though the theme is changed to infiltrating an evil wizard's castle, there's still the dragon in the middle… but only with 7 cards instead of 8.

A gem in my collection. I just HAVE to get ahold of other pirate copies like this if I can. This is awesome!

If I can find the time / motivation, I'll post a review of this one soon, as a comparison to the original.

If ANYone can get the manual digitally, so I can run it through google translate, I'd be really thankful. I mean, I can't even input Greek letters…
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frankysan
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, congrats on a nice find! I'd love to see some pictures of this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.