Subject: July spoilers - what happens now? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
T.W. Man
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We've just finished July. We won our second attempt, while finding the Virologist. So we eagerly scratched open the Virologist card, but "nothing" seems to happen. We get a rather cryptic text. The team now have the Gene sequence of CODA, but there's nothing else.

I can't see what else the virologist does now we found the character. Is this normal or have we missed something here?

Please no spoilers for August and beyond.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ham
United States
The Colony
Texas
flag msg tools
HONK HONK
mbmbmbmbmb
You have the Gene Sequence, and you don't yet know what it does. That's how it should be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T.W. Man
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
howdyhamster wrote:
You have the Gene Sequence, and you don't yet know what it does. That's how it should be.

OK, so just play and find out? Good to hear we're on the right track.

We were reading this card, looking over all the extra rules we could find. It was weird not finding anything. So we just continued on (base rule discussion process in Pandemic Legacy: do exactly as the rules say, nothing more and nothing less). But it was a bit of an anticlimax for succeeding.

Thanks for the quick response!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, just keep going. The story will resolve itself in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.