And plastic for the Plastic Throne!
No! This is not a board game, but Stanislao Moulinsky in one of his best disguises!
While playing this game for the first time, we came up with a few doubts that I hope you might help us find a ruling about.
1) One of the three very first starships drawn in this game had a Support card as a reward, yet there were no Support cards either in the OCG Counter or in the Bazaar: since the rules don’t cover this, we decided that the player had to flip cards from the Improvement deck until he drew a Support and keep it, then the drawn cards were shuffled again.
Had this happening an official ruling somewhere?
2) Are the starships that reach the Karokoum Treasure kept face up or face down?
We decided to keep them face down just on a matter of flavor and overall feeling but, again, is there any ruling on this?
3) Are the Improvements in the OCG Counter replaced as soon as a player purchases one of them or the only way to display new items is to pay for the New Choices option?
4) If a player supports another player when attacking a starship and they lose, do they really receive one damage point only? That is, if the ship deals, say, three damage points, the two remaining damage points are lost just because the two of them ganged up?
5) It isn’t clear if, after using the Metal Faktor Die and rolling the blank side on it, that player is allowed to roll it again or has to keep it aside until his next attack just because he rolled it: the rulebook says that the die “cannot be used again until it is reset (on its black face)”, but it is on its blank side.
That is, rolling a blank face counts as a reset?