Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Robinson
United States
Neptune City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If a single hatchling moves into a tile with an adventurer, that hero can make a single attack against it.

1. What happens if a pack of hatchlings moves during the upkeep phase into a room with an adventurer, is there still only 1 attack on 1 of the hatchlings and then the rest will continue to move through to the next tile if possible?

2. Hatchlings aren't considered "Swarm" so no damage carries over to the next if they are in a pack, correct?

3. Can Draconian Hatchlings, Acolytes and Berserkers on level 3 make it up and out of the tomb if you are not using an expansion with secret passages... or can non "Flying" creatures use ropes once they are placed?

This question came up when I was playing with the Atlantis Tiles and the 1st tile I explored "Antikythera Aqueduct" wooshed me down to level 4 "Kraken's Cove"

4. The win conditions require you to eliminate a combination of 21 eggs and hatchlings. when you kill either they are removed from the game. There are only 15 eggs so you could never spawn anymore. After eggs are eliminated would you just spawn hatchlings instead? If you destroyed 15 eggs before they hatched you could never reach the win conditions.

5 Does "Area Attack" work on Hatchlings and/or effects like the Rocket Launcher (+12 damage to any creatures in the room)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.