BattleCON: War of Indines» Forums » General

Subject: Secret characters - no stand and reference card? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rafal Areinu
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I unlocked secret characters for games I own - War and Fate. Neither of them has stand. Sure, I can proxy it easily with other heroes, but it will look sad.

Secret from War at least has reference card, but the one from Fate has only one page in PDF.

Neither of them has "face" card(the full-picture side of the character card, on the other side is UA).

Is there a place where I could find missing stuff for them? Especially stand and reference card, others are mostly eye-candy.

I found a code for Devastation's secret online just to check if PDF also lacks in content, but that secret has everything!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafal Areinu
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I found my answer - https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1448335/battlecon-pnp-corre...

It seems all the issues are known, but for over 12 months nothing has been done. Good think I bought retail products for everything but War Extended(which is unavailable like everywhere where I can get it without paying hundreds of dollars for shipping).

Oh well. I'm missing only reference cards for secret characters which are free, so not that big of a loss.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm very aware of the PnP issues, but as we have discontinued them, fixing the existing ones has not been a priority at the moment as we are very busy with other projects on a regular basis.

I hope to have some time to update these one day, though I cannot say for sure if and when that will be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Basil Rathbone
England
flag msg tools
If the PnP files are discontinued, does this mean that BattleCON Trials (and future games) will not have any PnP for purchase?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is correct. We have no plans to release full PnPs for any future BattleCON products. Apologies for any inconvenience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.