$20.00
$5.00
Peter D
United Kingdom
london
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I take a card which gives me an instant free dice action in another card column, can I do that action if one of my coloured workers is already present in that particular column?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
duckworp wrote:
If I take a card which gives me an instant free dice action in another card column, can I do that action if one of my coloured workers is already present in that particular column?

I say yes because you aren't placing any family members there... and you also don't have to pay the 3 coins... that's how we play it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Muse23PT wrote:
duckworp wrote:

I say yes because you aren't placing any family members there... and you also don't have to pay the 3 coins... that's how we play it

You can take the card but you do have to pay the 3 coins - that is explicitly mentioned in the Immediate Effects examples on page 6 of the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What Dan said
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heike Pohl
msg tools
You can take it and have to pay the costs of the card and the 3 coins. It is mentioned in the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.