Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Davis
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand that the campaign isn't even over yet, and that there is rumored to be a future all-in pledge, but I was wondering if someone could speak to how the pledge manager will work? Right now, the game is a lot for a all-in (and I want all the units), but when after the campaign will the pledge manager be open? And how long will it be open? Will be possible to add expansions in multiple goes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Lox
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I think I heard it would be in the Jan-feb timeline for pledge manager. I remember Leo talking about not wanting to leave the pledge manager open too long that it would risk impacting final delivery. I haven't heard any firm details on what will be allowed in the pledge manager but I would assume you can add whatever is available by the end of the campaign as you desire. It was confirmed that each core box pledged would come with its own SGs but that's about all I can recall was mentioned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Clapperton
United Kingdom
Hebburn
Tyne & Wear
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yes, the pledge manager is due to be open for around one month during Jan-Feb. Anyone who backs the campaign will get access. They've said they don't plan on having late pledges. Once in the pledge manager, as long as you have a God pledge first, you can get any number of add-ons or additional God pledges. You don't need to have backed for the God pledge during the campaign, you can pick it up in the pledge manager, but you do have to have one to get add-ons. Obviously, the more that can be pledged during the campaign there more there is to unlock stretch goals and get us all more free stuff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Francis
Australia
Maryborough
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So if I have a friend that has a god pledge, I can piggyback on his to get my own additional god box and additional add ons of my own?
I ask simply because I live in Australia otherwise I'd have my own pledge and shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.