Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacob Williams
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hoping to get a face to face going, so I just want to see if any one in the area is interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thoma Mattox

Indiana
msg tools
I am interested. I have a few friends that would be as well. The largest issue seems to be time. There are a couple game stores that are open to the idea of having a small A&A tournament. Would be kind of fun to get an 8-person tournament going in January or so...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Williams
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you been to Family Time Games yet? They are open ridiculous hours, and they have super nice game tables. They will hold a game of G40.2 no problem with room to spare.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thoma Mattox

Indiana
msg tools
Yup...love that store. Was just in there yesterday to pick up some Christmas gifts. Let me get through December and I will work on trying to set something up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Williams
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent! No pressure to set up a tournament. I prefer casual play to tournaments. Leave that kinda stuff to the Magic players

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thoma Mattox

Indiana
msg tools
I will be meeting up with my friend that plays A&A this Friday. What version were you wanting to play? Between he and I we have all of them except Anniversary. Is it just you or do you know others that want to play?

I will find out his weekend schedule on Friday and let you know...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Williams
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, I am not free this Friday. If you guys do meet up, I can probably stop by for a meet and greet.

I'm looking to play G40.2, G42.2, and/or AA50 (which I do have).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thoma Mattox

Indiana
msg tools
Sorry, I wasn't clear. We are having dinner on Friday and I will ask him about his calendar over the next couple months (he works most weekends). Once I figure out when he is available I will let you know when we can play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Williams
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent! Let me know! As long as I have a decent lead time, I can make a game fit my schedule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tetsu Saru
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
Hi, are you still looking for a a player? I am a veteran AA50 player. I recently got G40.2. I am looking for someone to play 1v1 regularly maybe one or two Saturdays a month. Southside indy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Williams
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tetsuzaru wrote:
Hi, are you still looking for a a player? I am a veteran AA50 player. I recently got G40.2. I am looking for someone to play 1v1 regularly maybe one or two Saturdays a month. Southside indy.

Yeah! I'm always looking!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.