Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Slim win to failure by resolution! doh... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bloody Cactus
United States
Lexington VA
flag msg tools
I used to be a boardgamer like you, then I took a dice bag to the knee from Tonya Harding
mbmbmbmbmb
So I defeated the Ghoul Priest and had 4 sanity left, but unforteunatly there was the weakness that had the put 3 clue tokens on it text, "Cover Up" I think... So were ending the penultimate round, I get my resource and draw a card that turns out to be "Cover Up", on go 3 clue tokens. Last round starts, GP has 1 health, I have 4 sanity. I couldnt risk trying dump clues, I figure I can take the hit, so we defeat the GP, Cover Up triggers which removed 3 sanity, so I have 1 sanity... we've wone!...
Spoiler (click to reveal)
then the resolution #1 says 'remove 1 sanity'... aaaaargh. died in vain for the cause I guess.. lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MC Shudde M'ell
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BloodyCactus wrote:
So I defeated the Ghoul Priest and had 4 sanity left, but unforteunatly there was the weakness that had the put 3 clue tokens on it text, "Cover Up" I think... So were ending the penultimate round, I get my resource and draw a card that turns out to be "Cover Up", on go 3 clue tokens. Last round starts, GP has 1 health, I have 4 sanity. I couldnt risk trying dump clues, I figure I can take the hit, so we defeat the GP, Cover Up triggers which removed 3 sanity, so I have 1 sanity... we've wone!...
Spoiler (click to reveal)
then the resolution #1 says 'remove 1 sanity'... aaaaargh. died in vain for the cause I guess.. lol

Cover Up does not remove three Sanity, it causes maximum 1 Mental Trauma after the Scenario is resolved. You did win, yay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bloody Cactus
United States
Lexington VA
flag msg tools
I used to be a boardgamer like you, then I took a dice bag to the knee from Tonya Harding
mbmbmbmbmb
your right! augh. For some reason I read it as you suffered sanity loss equal to the number of clues on the card!

niiiiiiice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.