Melissa
United States
Seattle Area
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Artipia Games Black Friday Sale

Includes:

The Pursuit of Happiness - 30 euros (~$34.95 shipped, compared to $40.50 at CSI)

New Dawn for 35 euros (~40.24 shipped, compared to $51.49 at CSI)

New Dawn + Among the Stars: Revival + Among The Stars: Miniatures Pack for 65 euros (~$72 shipped, compared to $102.97 at CSI: $51.49 for New Dawn, $30.99 for Revival, $20.49 for Miniature pack)

Among the Stars: Revival + Among the Stars: The Ambassadors + Among the Stars: Expanding the Alliance for 50 euros (~$56.13 shipped, compared to $78.97 at CSI: $30.99 for Revival, $23.99 Ambassadors, $23.99 Alliance)

Drum Roll + Clown Standoff + Drum Roll: Mini Expansion + Drum Roll: Kickstarter Promos + Drum Roll: Salary Trackers for 30 euros (~$34.95 shipped compared to $47.99 for Drum Roll only at CSI)

Dice City + Dice City: All That Glitters + Dice City: Crossroads for 50 euros (~$56.13 shipped, a little more than $54.48 at CSI: $27.50 Dice City, $13.49 All That Glitters, $13.49 Crossroads)

Archon: Glory & Machination for 30 euros (~$34.95 shipped, not as good of a deal as $30 at miniature market)

edit: shipped price of new dawn package is ~72, not $68.83 (forgot to include shipping)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Yates
United States
Pekin
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mmpoole wrote:
Artipia Games Black Friday Sale

Includes:

The Pursuit of Happiness - 30 euros (~$34.95 shipped, compared to $40.50 at CSI)

New Dawn for 35 euros (~40.24 shipped, compared to $51.49 at CSI)

New Dawn + Among the Stars: Revival + Among The Stars: Miniatures Pack for 65 euros (~$68.83 shipped, compared to $102.97 at CSI: $51.49 for New Dawn, $30.99 for Revival, $20.49 for Miniature pack)

Among the Stars: Revival + Among the Stars: The Ambassadors + Among the Stars: Expanding the Alliance for 50 euros (~$56.13 shipped, compared to $78.97 at CSI: $30.99 for Revival, $23.99 Ambassadors, $23.99 Alliance)

Drum Roll + Clown Standoff + Drum Roll: Mini Expansion + Drum Roll: Kickstarter Promos + Drum Roll: Salary Trackers for 30 euros (~$34.95 shipped compared to $47.99 for Drum Roll only at CSI)

Dice City + Dice City: All That Glitters + Dice City: Crossroads for 50 euros (~$56.13 shipped, a little more than $54.48 at CSI: $27.50 Dice City, $13.49 All That Glitters, $13.49 Crossroads)

Archon: Glory & Machination for 30 euros (~$34.95 shipped, not as good of a deal as $30 at miniature market)

New Dawn is on sale a lot it seems. Drumroll has been on sale a lot at MM...most recently $20 (no promos). Might want to hold off on some of these. Lots of deals in the coming week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Loades
Australia
Queanbeyan
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
mmpoole wrote:

Aww, it's a shame they're not discounting the TPOH KS promos, otherwise I'd be right there.

Also, note that the TPOH sale is on the 1st edition - the 2nd edition is still 45 euros.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa
United States
Seattle Area
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sloades wrote:
mmpoole wrote:

Aww, it's a shame they're not discounting the TPOH KS promos, otherwise I'd be right there.

Also, note that the TPOH sale is on the 1st edition - the 2nd edition is still 45 euros.

Actually, the contents are the 2nd edition, see details:

"This is a 1st edition box. All game material included is from the 2nd edition ensuring full compatibility with any future expansions."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gadi Oron
Israel
Rehovot
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone comment on what is the number of players if one buys the set:
Among the Stars: Revival + Among the Stars: The Ambassadors + Among the Stars: Expanding the Alliance

Revival is either an expansion to AtS, but on it's own it's a 2p game.
When Ambassadors and Expanding are added - is it still only a 2p game?

Thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Loades
Australia
Queanbeyan
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
mmpoole wrote:
sloades wrote:
mmpoole wrote:

"This is a 1st edition box. All game material included is from the 2nd edition ensuring full compatibility with any future expansions."

Yeah, true - thanks for clarifying. Subtle but important point. Old box design, new content.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Eckman
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sloades wrote:
mmpoole wrote:
sloades wrote:
mmpoole wrote:

Yeah, true - thanks for clarifying. Subtle but important point. Old box design, new content.

Hmmm. I bet the board is also from the 1st edition. I know it doesn't say that, but I got a copy of the 1st edition with 2nd edition cards and rules from the Kickstarter and it had the 1st edition board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy Basi
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am really on the fence about tPoH -- it looks ok, but I think the theme in the end is essentially off-putting to me. I did put it in my cart, then thought better of it. You can get all the extra KS/promo stuff with your order for about $50 shipped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Kwill2 wrote:
I am really on the fence about tPoH -- it looks ok, but I think the theme in the end is essentially off-putting to me. I did put it in my cart, then thought better of it. You can get all the extra KS/promo stuff with your order for about $50 shipped.

What's off-putting about pursuing happiness?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy Basi
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Get a job, make money, get stressed, get old, die. Hmmm, not really a game that helps you escape. =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Kwill2 wrote:
Get a job, make money, get stressed, get old, die. Hmmm, not really a game that helps you escape. =)

Haha. Right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Loades
Australia
Queanbeyan
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Kwill2 wrote:

The pursuit of happiness is in the story between the administration.

I was a little ho-hum about the theme originally, then I tried the game and I love it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Bradford
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone had their games shipped from this offer yet? I was informed they should be shipped around the end of November but currently it just shows "Ready to Ship" in my account.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa
United States
Seattle Area
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered something not from the offer but at the same time and it shipped on November 22. Not sure if it was delivered yet as I shipped to someone else and there was no tracking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.